The Scriptures remind us to “forget not all of His benefits” (Ps. 103:2b). But first, we have to know what His benefits are in order to remember to activate them in our lives. Psalms so beautifully describes His benefits:
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s” (Ps. 103:1-5).
- He forgives our iniquities.
- He heals all our diseases.
- He redeems our life from destruction (“the pit”).
- He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
- He satisfies our mouth with good things.
- He renews our youth like the eagle’s.
In my next article, we will look into “He forgives our iniquities.”