A victim mentality will keep you focused on the limitations of self. You will constantly justify why you are not moving forward.
- Someone took advantage of you.
- Someone received a reward that you should have received.
- Someone got a break that you did not get.
- Someone had advantages that you did not have.
Lose the Victim Mindset
The only way to break out of a victim mindset is to embrace the mindset of a victor! Replace the old negative thoughts with creative ideas for success.
- Identify the lesson you learned when you thought you were being taken advantage of.
- Discover ways you can reward others when they deserve acknowledgment.
- Receive the strength for continuing perseverance until the breakthrough comes.
- List the many advantages you have in contrast to so many disadvantaged people in the world today.
Now, make a commitment to turn your focus away from the limitations of self to the unlimited ways you can help others succeed. Watch your own life move forward into the victorious success that you are destined for!