Read Time: 2 Minutes 49 Seconds
Lenin once said, “There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” We are in the “weeks where decades happen.”
This past year went by so quickly. We have seasons going by like it’s Netflix. We are truly eyeing a hastening of what the Lord has intended, as well as, darkness making tracks.
The harvest, hotspots and the spiritually hungry will definitely be in acceleration mode.
We were recently asked to share at a prophetic roundtable what we sensed the Lord was saying. Here are a couple highlights:
1. In this next season “the hunger in the pew will exceed (and astound) the foresight of some pulpits.” Hezekiah’s revival in (2 Chron 29-31), he saw a divided people, he saw idolatry and the corruption of the spiritual leaders of his day. The king then did the unthinkable and called the captives of Israel to come celebrate the Passover! Then a sovereign move began, but when King Hezekiah, under these pretenses, called the Israelites to come celebrate Passover, He “underestimated the response.”
He didn’t have enough priests or sacrifices to accommodate all the people that responded. The awakening came out of no place, from a people whose captors had recently let them go. I sense the Lord saying that there are “hidden ones” ones that heaven has been stoking their hunger in this past pandemic season, that will arise. Some leaders will have to consecrate themselves in a hurry to stay positioned to handle the God-sent voracious appetite for a true outpouring of His Spirit. Hezekiah also had to extend the celebration, and likewise church leaders in 2023 will have to extend worship services and altar calls to accommodate the radical response of the people.
2. There will be an arising of the “Wild Ones.” Heaven will be requiring a fresh consecration in this hour from a new breed of believers (See Psalm 24:3-4). We must understand there is a line being drawn in the Spirit. A holiness is being required from the Lord to carry this move of God.
Out of this consecration will come a group the Lord is calling the “Wild Ones.” They will arise and carry this new move of God. These “Wild Ones” won’t care what others think because:
– They have given their mouths fully to the Lord.
– They are laid down lovers, who are fully surrendered to God.
– They don’t live a compartmentalized Christianity.
– When they walk into a room, hell trembles. They are a threat and darkness can’t stay.
– They have no taste for status quo or living a Christianity that doesn’t transform.
– They change atmospheres when they walk into a room!
We also sense that God will be releasing fresh momentum into the body of Christ, the sluggishness of the pandemic will be challenged directly by the Lord. We believe this to such a degree, that we are hosting an event called “Momentum: We Want a Move”, on Jan. 19-21. We will be joined by Pastor Samuel Rodriguez, Prophets Tomi Arayomi & Emma Stark, along with worship leaders, Matt Gilman & Da’dra Greathouse, in the Bay Area of Northern California. We are calling the “Wild Ones” to join us! You can register at: https://seanandchristasmith.com/momentum/.
Also you can hear this full podcast : “Keep It 100 with Sean and Christa Smith.”
Sean and Christa Smith are international speakers and ministers who represent the burning heart of the Father to impact the nations and equip & empower God’s people to walk in a kingdom lifestyle and to take part in a mighty harvest. They look for God’s presence to saturate the next generation and usher in a historic revival that will exalt the name of Jesus in the earth.