One of my readers, Jean, sent me the following prayer request. I believe this will encourage you and help you to believe for your healing and miracle.
Dear Becky, I would very much appreciate your prayers for healing for my gum disease, bone loss and lower teeth. I have an appointment on Friday at 2:30 with my dentist. I don't have the money for false teeth. I am 67 years old, and I don't want false teeth. I am totally by myself and have no one to help me except the Lord. Thank you for your prayers, Jean.
I respond. (Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2016, 10:39 p.m.)
Dear Jean, I join my faith with your faith for this situation. Right now, I renounce gum disease in your mouth. I release the healing power of the Holy Spirit to flow into your jaws, gums and teeth. I command all pain, swelling, pressure and head and jaw aches to cease in Jesus' name. I speak into the roots of your teeth to be healed from the inside to the outside of your teeth, your gums and jaws to be healed from the inside to the outside as well. I declare that you are healed. Put your faith into action, open and close your jaws ... Be healed in Jesus' name, amen.
Jean's response to me: (Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016, 8:52 a.m.).
Dear Becky, I just checked my email now. Thank you so much! Praise God!! All is well. Thank you for standing with me on this!! God bless you for this, Becky. Thank you, thank you!!! Jean.
I wrote back to Jean straightaway. "Please share your healing testimony with me."
Later the same morning, Jean wrote back. (Sept. 15, 2016, 11:09 a.m.)
Yes, I will! Can tell you now there is no more pain or tenderness around the "offending" tooth on lower left!! No tenderness when I press on the gum portion where it was! Praise God!! Yesterday before writing you, I canceled the dental appointment for Friday at 2:30 CT this week, telling them I'd reschedule. (I just felt like I should, then a couple of hours later felt I should ask you for prayer.) I will write and let you know what the dentist says. Next Thursday at 3:00 P.M.. on 9/22 is the appointment. The Lord is the best dentist, and I thank the Lord for sending you to pray. All's well.
This came from smoking, which we know where that comes from. Jesus delivered me completely from smoking Dec. 31, 2014 when I got very sick with pneumonia and was coughing up blood alone in my house. I haven't wanted another cigarette since then, and I do not have withdrawals, nothing. I took care of my teeth, I didn't drink or do drugs at all, but I did smoke. There is a price to pay for sin. Sometimes even after one quits it. But now I just want to be right with Him no matter what. Smoking was very selfish of me, and it truly grieved the Holy Spirit, and I'm so sorry for that. When He let me see how much (in a very gentle way) it broke my heart. Am so sorry for all those years of selfishness and going my own way. I will continue loving him no matter what.
Thanks so much for your post on faith this morning. I read it several times. I am going to read it every day. I have been going through continual "stuff" for five years now, ever since my mom died, one thing after another, bizarre things beyond my control, lots of stress, sorrows, etc. But it always works out well.
I am so glad He was there through it all for you and yours! Thank you so much for your post this morning. Thank you for praying for me, too.
Take note of a few faith principles that are activated during this healing process.
1. Jean repents of sin and is delivered from addiction. "Therefore repent and be converted, that your sins may be wiped away, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord" (Acts 3:19).
2. She confesses her sin to another believer. "Confess your faults to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much" (James 5:16).
3. She doesn't blame God for this attack but is mature in faith and realizes there are consequences to bad behaviors. "For the wages of sin is death, but thegift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 6:23).
4. Just as she goes to God for forgiveness, she now turns to Him for healing, too. "When Jesus heard it, He said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Mark 2:17).
5. She has been feeding her faith with the healing word. "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Rom. 10:17).
6. She puts her faith into action, reaches out and requests ministry for healing. "So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead" (James 2:17).
7. I respond with faith-filled words. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit" (Prov. 18:21).
8. She again activates her faith and does something she could not do before without pain: she opens and closes her mouth and bites down on her jaw. "Then he said to the man, 'Stretch out your hand.' And he stretched it out, and it was restored whole like the other" (Matt. 12:13).
9. She gives thanks to God for her healing. "One of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned with a loud voice glorifying God, and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks" (Luke 17:15-16a).
10. She testifies of the manifested healing power in her life. "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death" (Rev. 12:11).
Be encouraged by this delightful testimony and trust God for your healing, too.
Becky Dvorak is a prophetic healing evangelist and the author of DARE to Believe, Greater Than Magic and, soon to be released, The Healing Creed. Visit her at authorbeckydvorak.com.