Dove Channel, Cinedigm’s (NASDAQ: CIDM) OTT rapidly-growing and popular family-friendly streaming service, is announcing today that its hit original series Frankly Faraci is returning for a second season premiering Wednesday, November 8, 2017. Hosted by Hollywood producer and personality Matthew Faraci, and produced by Cinedigm Productions, this one-of-a-kind series provides viewers a behind-the-scenes look at high-profile figures in entertainment, music, sports, business and politics whose lives and careers are inspired by faith.
Frankly Faraci: Season Two features a surprising lineup of celebrities who—for the first time—candidly discuss their faith, family and what really drives and motivates them.
“We couldn’t be more excited to bring Dove Channel viewers season two of Frankly Faraci,” said Erick Opeka, EVP of Cinedigm Networks. “Matthew Faraci’s thought-provoking, relatable a
Frankly Faraci: Season Two guests include:
- Harry Connick Jr., entertainer, singer and talk show host
- Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals pitcher and future Hall of Famer
- Cedric the Entertainer, comedian and actor, and his close friend Steve Harvey
- Candace Cameron Bure, actress, author and entrepreneur
- Ron Johnson, Apple Store and Genius Bar creator and CEO of Enjoy
- Atticus Shaffer, star of ABC’s hit show The Middle
- Corbin Bernsen, television and film actor
Frankly Faraci’s first season featured the world-renowned music group, The Piano Guys, sketch comedy group Studio C, YouTube sensations Daniel and Lincoln Markham of What’s (In)side?, former NFL linebacker Bryan Schwartz and his wife Diane, founders of #FamilyGoals, and hip-hop artist and activist Propaganda.
Frankly Faraci is available exclusively on Dove Channel, and can be viewed across a broad spectrum of connected devices including Roku Players and Roku TV models, Android and iOS, AppleTV, LeEco smart phones and TVs, the internet and other mobile and tablet devices. Additionally, Dove Channel, along with Cinedigm’s CONtv and Docu