The marketplace is being revolutionized in the middle of COVID-19.
In answer to the confusion and despair, there is a response forming in the mind and heart of every spiritual professional.
We see what’s not working, where shortages and gaps are painfully apparent.
Precisely in the pain point lies the anointing for spiritual professionals, who will offer pure business models destined to open up the path forward, meeting needs and closing gaps. Marketplace people are wired to bring solutions to the market with purity, compassion and productivity that open the path for progress.
Processing in this anointing requires the convergence of our spirits, our minds and hearts with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. There is protection against greed, and there is humility, prayer and appreciation for individual stories that are part of the new path for spiritual professionals. There is room for individuals rather than exclusivity. There is generosity over grabbing. There is humility over pretense.
3 Spiritual Dynamics
We have been given the gift of a divinely timed quarantine so we can get on our faces before God to reshape the future and go to the Lord to be washed with His presence to:
- Embrace the callings and gifts of God in our lives.
- Confess greed and rework our financial plan with generosity.
- Remove self-serving idols and look to God for our approval, placing Him first.
We have a divine invitation to come out of this season that has ravaged people, businesses and the global gross domestic product as the radiant holy bride of Christ in the marketplace—with solutions, goods, services, and ways to love and serve our customers well.
All eyes are on the economy; people are wondering about jobs and businesses, and the Lord longs to breathe creativity and innovation into the hearts and minds of those who are ready to hear.
3 Practical Dynamics
- What skill, knowledge or service do I have that can help others improve and grow during this isolation, redeeming the time? Answers could include teaching your signature toolkit of skills (play the guitar, build a business, write a book) on the internet. You know more than you think you do!
- How can I provide community and connection to people stuck at home who want to discover a new skill digitally? Zoom is all the rage. We are closer to our audience than ever through technology, our phones and computers.
- Make a plan to love and serve your customers or clients with your best toolkit. Connect digitally and show up as the transformed bride of Christ the marketplace has not yet seen.
Creating a new normal will happen as men and women embrace their gifts, seek the Holy Spirit and reach out to serve and love their clients well.
God wants to parade the bride of Christ in the marketplace, emerging with a purified heart to love and serve clients, supply needs of our cities, tell our stories well and follow the Spirit.
Listen to Linda’s full teaching about the bride of Christ arising in the marketplace at this link.