We are born with celebration or sorrow built into our genes. All of us want to celebrate, but sometimes the sorrow stops us.
Through the spirit of the Lord, our sorrow can turn to joy. After Passover I prophesied that “We are in our most dangerous season from August 12-September 15.” In history, the Hebrew month of Av was the most critical time of covenant expression in the earth.
This month can be either the “high road” or the “low road” in your life processes. Some of the keys to look for during this year, as we enter into this season of new beginnings, will be:
- How we process our circumstances
- How we express our attitudes about others
- How we receive correction for our course of life ahead
- How we look at our supply lines
- How we align with God’s covenant purposes
- How we receive the expression of His Spirit
- How we allow our gifts to express themselves
- How we join in covenant worship expressions
- How we allow our desires to come into full alignment with the desires of a Holy God in heaven
- How we re-evaluate the vision that we are developing and the sphere of authority we have
This is a time of asking the Spirit of the Lord to cleanse our blood and break any spiritual, generational, iniquitous patterns in our lives.
Pray the following: “Dear Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. Establish the just, for You are a righteous God who tries the hearts and minds. Examine me, Lord, and prove me! Try my mind and my heart. I will bless You, who has given me counsel. Sanctify my mind and instruct me in the night seasons. Yes, my mind shall rejoice when my lips speak right things. Let your righteousness be the girdle of my loins, and faithfulness the girdle of my mind.”
Now hear God say to the church: “‘[I am] He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works’” (Rev. 2:23, NKJV).