Faith Comes by Hearing
Increase your faith by going to podcasts.charismamag.com to choose from a variety of exclusive Charisma podcasts to edify your spirit.
- House church pastor Tony Dale predicts the future of the house church movement.
- Listen as a couple who married, divorced and remarried each other (p. 20) give unique tips for building a God-centered marriage.
- Jewish believer Dan Juster discusses how Israel will aid the West in the future.
- Find out whether adoption is a viable option for you.
- Iverna Tompkins talks about the future of women and ministry.
Easy Ways to Bless Mom
Moms bless us 365 days a year. Why not go out of your way to make your mom feel special this Mother’s Day? Go to mothersday.charismamag.com to find unique, inexpensive and easy ways to reflect God’s love to your mother this season. Also, find ways to share the gospel with your mother if she does not yet have a relationship with Christ.
Every Picture Tells a Story
Riddle me this: If a picture tells a thousand words, how many words do dozens of pictures tell? Check out photoessays.charismamag.com to see our numerous stories from this issue in photo form—and get the answer to the riddle.
- Glimpse into the life of Steven Curtis Chapman and his family.
- See Charisma’s exclusive coverage of the devastation and relief in Haiti.
- Look at how Christians and others are faring after the earthquake rocked Chile.
- Peer into the everyday lives of residents in a small Texas town who adopted more than 70 children.
- Live Chat With Cindy Jacobs
We’re Making Moves Online
Be a Follower … on Twitter
Come on, everyone’s doing it. Follow Charisma on Twitter and be one of the first to receive frequently updated news, blogs and teachings from us. Follow us at twitter.com/charismamag.
It’s Heating Up On Facebook
Our Facebook page
is rapidly growing
as our conversations become
more intense. Become a fan at
and join the community living in the Spirit.
Live Chat With Cindy Jacobs
Join Charisma May 11 at 9 p.m. (EST) for this year’s first live conference call. Listen to Cindy Jacobs, co-founder of Generals International, discuss the future state of the church. Head to cindyjacobs.charismamag.com to reserve your spot on the call and to submit your questions.