- How Assemblies of God General Superintendent George O. Wood is retooling the world’s largest Pentecostal denomination for a new generation
- Pastor and author Mark Batterson asks: Are you “all in” for God?
- Convoy of Hope co-founder Dave Donaldson unveils the secret to sharing
- Why Karen Jensen didn’t blame God after her husband suddenly died in his sleep
- Bob Sorge explains how to walk in victory over sexual temptation … through a covenant with your eyes
During the days of Nazi Germany, there arose a Confessing church movement that rose against the German church movement, which became the religious arm of the Fascist Nazi Socialist movement. Of the 18,000 pastors in Germany during that time (from 1933 to 1945), less...