The hubs are arising! This is the word that has been burning in my spirit. The Lord is igniting the flames of revival fire in various regions of the earth.
I was in prayer seeking God about His plans for the nations when suddenly a vision erupted in my spirit. I saw light springing forth from various places in the world. As I looked I could see this all over the globe. I literally saw a network of lit up places all connected (it looked like some type of digital map).
I began to ask the Lord: what am I seeing? He spoke to me that these are global revival hubs. Each hub is a strategic place of outpouring. As the Lord continued to reveal to me His plans for revival centers and hubs He showed me that they would function differently than what I would typically perceive as a revival center.
The hubs are not only called to be places of revival and outpouring but also of equipping and advancing. Radical moves of the Spirit and hosting the presence of God are only part of the call of these emerging centers. These must also be places that teach, activate and equip the body of Christ for last days harvest and every member active!
I see a great wave of glory coming upon the hubs! The hubs will carry different expressions of revival in this hour yet each is vital to the plans of the Father. We must be very cautious not to attempt to create a cookie-cutter pattern for the revival centers and hubs that are being established.
The revival hubs are called to embrace partnership between the apostolic and prophetic. The apostolic anointing is a building and governing anointing. The hubs carry a mandate for regional revival, equipping and activation! The prophetic anointing reveals.
In order for transformation to unfold and revival to be released there must be divine revelation. A hub is a place of continuing refreshing and outpouring. It is not just a place that enjoys a seasonal outpouring. This is an expression of the apostolic mandate to build places of presence and power! These are also places of prayer and intimacy.
“This is the discovery of a paradigm that will unleash a global harvest as my plans and purposes are fulfilled in the earth,” says The Lord. “I’m building the foundation for revival and revival centers, it is not the work of man but the ordination of my Spirit.”
The Father is placing men & women in particular places to dig deep wells of revival and refreshing for a region. He is establishing ministries that will serve as a HUB of revival in their territory. These HUBS are places of divine outpouring and awakening led by radical revivalists whose heart’s cry is to see a great awakening. The agenda of the hour is not just building another ministry but to release the spiritual destiny of a region and host the presence of God in a way that brings radical transformation to the lives of people.
Here are 8 characteristics of revival hubs:
1. Marked by hunger. It is the hungry that will press in and invite an outpouring in a region.
2. Digging wells that will not only bless the hub but also the region and beyond!
3. Will face opposition as the well gets deeper and the transforming presence of God grows in the hub.
4. Presence driven. The revival hubs and those who lead them place great emphasis and value upon the presence of God.
5. Prayer fueled. Prayer is key to birth and sustain revival.
6. Release the sounds of heaven. Revival HUBS are impacted by revival worship. God is birthing new sounds for a new move. There is no room for performance driven worship in these hubs. The worship that is coming forth draws people deeper into encounter.
7. Known for miracles & power. Revival hubs are places of supernatural power where bodies are healed, live changed and miracles released.
8. Places of fathering and equipping. The emerging move is an apostolic and prophetic driven revival. The hubs that God is raising up birth and establish spiritual sons and daughters. As the move of God continues, training is key to raise up a generation that releases the Kingdom.
Let me leave you with this Scripture: Isaiah 55:1, “Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.”
Ryan LeStrange has been preaching the gospel for more than half of his life. As a young man, God led him to leave his home and travel to Tennessee to study and train under Dr. Norvel Hayes, who later became his spiritual father. Pastor Ryan shares the apostolic call of Dr. Hayes to establish churches, ministries and Bible colleges, and to train leaders in the body of Christ. Ryan hosts a weekly television show on God TV called Power4Today. Ryan is the apostle and leader of Impact International Apostolic Fellowship, a network of churches and ministries around the world with a single vision to birth revival. He has founded two Bible colleges, served as an associate pastor and traveled as an evangelist. Visit him online at ryanlestrange.com.